At Signature Entertainment it’s all about YOU and what YOU want for your wedding day! Through the hundreds of weddings I’ve been privileged to host, I know how to make yours great.
How? It’s simple. Combine great entertainment, easy planning, an amazing wedding experience, and really listening to your wants and needs. My goal is to make your wedding reception the kind your guests will talk about long after the last dance.
Your fabulous wedding reception won’t happen by chance. Why? Because weddings are all I do. My focus is on helping couples, like you, have an authentic experience planning, arranging, and most of all, enjoying your wedding day. After all, it won’t just be the two of you. You’ll be surrounded by your closest friends and family… and that will be on your dance floor!
Mike really puts his heart into his craft and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was incredibly fun and memorable. The ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, and even the pinata break – was top notch. All our guests had an amazing time. Worth every penny!
-Dana and Blaise, Allegheny, NY
Romance & Fun
Budgets are always a consideration for your wedding.
Ultimately, what’s most important is the experience for you and your guests, the fun, the energy, the attention to detail.
There are always cheap options, but if you’re like most of my couples, you want your guests walking away from your wedding having had the times of their lives. That’s what I can deliver for you!
Let’s Do This!
If this sounds like the kind of wedding experience you want, then call 716-684-9800 today!
Buffalo Wedding Ceremony Pricing
Are you having your ceremony at your venue? You want to ensure that all of your guests can hear every word of your vows. With our professional ceremony sound package, we’ll entertain your guests with music while they wait, and then provide discreet, wireless microphones so every word of your love is heard.
Wedding Ceremony 1-Hour: $350
Wedding Ceremony DJ Package Includes:
- Separate speaker/sound setup
- Wireless lapel microphone for your officiant
- Wireless microphone setup for the readings
- Guest arrival music 30 minutes prior to your Ceremony beginning
- Music for your Ceremony Processional/Recessional
Mike took the stress out of wedding planning! He pulled off a flawless event and worked hard to make sure that everything went exactly as planned! So professional, fun, talented, and reliable. We got so many compliments from guests about the DJ. Easily worth every penny!
-Hannah and Logan, Athenaeum Hotel, Chautauqua, NY
Buffalo Wedding Cocktail/Reception Pricing
To have me personally as your wedding DJ, from your cocktail hour through the last dance (up to 5 hours):
- $1,495 (May-December Buffalo Area Weddings)
- $1,395 (January–April Buffalo Area Weddings)
If you need more hours of coverage, you can add more as needed for an additional charge.
Getting married outside the Buffalo Metro area (Erie and Niagara Counties)? No problem, an additional $150 travel fee will apply for weddings in Chautauqua, Genesee, Wyoming, or Cattaraugus counties. Click here for Rochester DJ pricing. Getting married in the Rochester area?
Looking to add dramatic Uplighting to enhance your venue décor and add that little extra flair?
All-Inclusive Cocktail/Reception DJ Package:
- Relaxing Cocktail Music (great background music as guests enjoy conversation)
- Grand Entrance – party lineups and coordination for Introductions
- Full coordination with your Banquet Manager/Staff and Photographer/Videographer to keep everyone on schedule
- Crisp Wireless microphone provided for all Toasts/Blessings prior to dinner
- Top-Notch MC execution of Introductions/Announcements throughout the night
- Timeless Romantic Dinner Music Selections
- An incredible night of Dancing For All Age Groups
- A night you will remember for a lifetime!
“I knew I wanted to hire Mike Setlock immediately after my first inquiry. Mike did an AMAZING job listening to our concerns on our wedding night and kept the dance floor going until the end. His online system made everything so easy during the planning process. Mike’s uplighting service really set the mood during dinner and on the dance floor and looked absolutely stunning.”
-Laura and Ryan, Delaware Mansion, Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Wedding DJ Uplighting To Set The Mood
Color is an integral part of every wedding. So why stop with the linens and flowers, when you can transform your venue into an eloquent expression of your good taste with dramatic uplighting. It’s not only beautiful, but it also makes such a difference to the experience for you and your guests. We have a beautiful uplighting option to add to your wedding DJ package because we know your wedding will look great when everyone walks into the room.
I’d love to customize the lighting plan for your event tailored to your style. It starts with a tasteful treatment of wall and ceiling lighting that transforms even a plain hall into a palace. During your wedding, we’ll transform the lighting to match what’s going on at that moment. It will not only enhance the mood, but it can set the scene, whether it’s a romantic moment or time to boogie!
Spectacular Uplighting package price is only $395.
20 Sherborne Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086
If you are in the Rochester area looking to hire a DJ for your wedding, please visit our Rochester Wedding DJ page.
Driving Directions to Signature Entertainment from Downtown Buffalo
- Head east on Court St toward Lafayette Square
- Court St turns slightly right and becomes Lafayette Square
- Turn right onto Oak St
- Use any lane to merge onto I-190 S via the ramp to I-90/Albany/Erie
- Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 1-52 to merge onto I-90 E toward Buffalo Airport/Albany
- Take exit 52A for William St toward Buffalo/Cheektowaga
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto William St
- Use any lane to turn left onto Union Rd
- Turn right onto Bennett Rd
- Turn right onto Como Park Blvd
- Turn right onto Lake Ave
- Turn left onto Sherborne Ave (Destination will be on the left)