Wedding Day Music & Entertainment
- Ceremony music will play for a feeling of love. Guests will hear every word of the “I Do’s” – even in the back row!
- Uplighting at the reception venue will set the mood of romance and fun.
- Then, you and your guests will sing at the top of your lungs and dance the night away.
Voted Best Wedding DJs
Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock is a member of The Knot’s Best of Weddings Hall of Fame. He has also been awarded the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award from 2011-2021.
Mike was extremely professional and coordinated the entire wedding party for entrances to the reception. He checked in with me multiple times throughout the night to make sure I was happy with the music. Everyone had a great time on the dance floor. Worth the investment for a fun, no-stress evening!
Mike made our night SO fun. The dance floor was packed all night long and everyone had the best time dancing. The music was exactly what we hoped it would be. He honored some of our very specific requests. SO many of our guests have contacted me specifically saying how awesome he was!
Mike really knows what he’s doing when it comes to the flow of the music for the night and how to keep a crowd on the dance floor, so definitely listen to his suggestions! The wedding night was an absolute blast. The music he chose in addition to our selections created exactly the vibe we were looking for.
Let’s Do This!
If this sounds like the kind of wedding experience you want, then call 716-684-9800 today!
Disc Jockey & Emcee
Looking for the best Buffalo wedding DJ? At Signature Entertainment it’s all about YOU and what YOU want for your wedding day!
How? It’s simple. Combine great entertainment, easy planning, an amazing wedding experience, and really listening to your wants and needs. My goal is to make your wedding reception the kind your guests will talk about long after the last dance.
Your fabulous wedding reception won’t happen by chance. Why? Because weddings are all I do. My focus is on helping couples, like you, have an authentic experience planning, arranging, and most of all, enjoying your wedding day. After all, it won’t just be the two of you. You’ll be surrounded by your closest friends and family… and that will be on your dance floor!
Wedding Ceremony Music Pricing
Are you having your ceremony at your venue? You want to ensure that all of your guests can hear every word of your vows. With our professional ceremony sound package, we’ll entertain your guests with music while they wait, and then provide discreet, wireless microphones so every word of your love is heard.
Wedding Ceremony DJ Package Includes:
- Separate speaker/sound setup
- Wireless lapel microphone for your officiant
- Wireless microphone setup for the readings
- Guest arrival music 30 minutes prior to your Ceremony beginning
- Music for your Ceremony Processional/Recessional
Mike took the stress out of wedding planning! He pulled off a flawless event and worked hard to make sure that everything went exactly as planned! So professional, fun, talented, and reliable. We got so many compliments from guests about the DJ. Easily worth every penny!-Hannah and Logan, Athenaeum Hotel, Chautauqua, NY
Wedding Reception Party Event DJ Cost
To have me personally as your wedding DJ, from your cocktail hour through the last dance (up to 5 hours) with spectacular Uplighting!
All-Inclusive Cocktail/Reception DJs Package:
- Relaxing Cocktail Music (great background music as guests enjoy conversation)
- Grand Entrance – party lineups and coordination for Introductions
- Full coordination with your Banquet Manager/Staff and Photographer/Videographer to keep everyone on schedule
- Crisp Wireless microphone provided for all Toasts/Blessings prior to dinner
- Top-Notch MC execution of Introductions/Announcements throughout the night
- Timeless Romantic Dinner Music Selections
- An incredible night of Dancing For All Age Groups
- A night you will remember for a lifetime!
DJ Uplighting To Add Pizzaz
Color is an integral part of every wedding. Transform your venue into an eloquent expression of your good taste with dramatic uplighting. It’s not only beautiful, but it also makes such a difference to the experience for you and your guests.
Customize the lighting plan for your event tailored to your style. It starts with a tasteful treatment of wall and ceiling lighting that transforms even a plain hall into a palace.
Uplighting will not only enhance the mood, but it can set the scene, whether it’s a romantic moment or time to boogie!
Uplighting is included with reception packages. See DJ Pricing Packages
“I knew I wanted to hire DJ Mike Setlock immediately after my first inquiry. Mike did an AMAZING job listening to our concerns on our wedding night and kept the dance floor going until the end. His online system made everything so easy during the planning process. Mike’s uplighting service really set the mood during dinner and on the dance floor and looked absolutely stunning.”-Laura and Ryan, Delaware Mansion
Wedding Venues in the Buffalo NY Area
A wedding venue is typically one of the first items booked on a wedding planning checklist. When planning your wedding, Mike has entertained at the top local wedding venues including:
Asbury Hall, Athenaeum Hotel, Reikart House, Roycroft Inn, Pearl Street Grill, 500 Pearl, and Holiday Valley.
Read about real weddings Mike has DJ’d at on his blog.
Entertainment in the Buffalo New York Area
Before making plans for your wedding, you should consider the big events that are happening at the same time. Here are a few popular events:
Canalside Concert Series, Allentown Art Festival, and Taste of Buffalo.
Read popular local events.
20 Sherborne Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086
Where can you hire Signature Entertainment near me?
Signature Entertainment Buffalo office offers wedding DJ services in New York including Buffalo, Lancaster, Niagara Falls, Cheektowaga, Kenmore, Gardnerville, Tonawanda, Grand Island, Depew, Williamsville, Brighton, Eggertsville, and all of WNY. If you are in the Rochester area looking to hire DJs for your wedding, please visit our Rochester Wedding DJ page.
14201, 14202, 14203, 14204, 14205, 14206, 14207, 14208, 14209, 14210, 14211, 14212, 14213, 14214, 14215, 14216, 14218, 14220, 14222, 14223, 14233, 14240, 14260, 14263, 14264, 14265, 16267, 14269, 14272, 14273, 14276, 14280
What services does Signature Entertainment offer?
- Wedding DJ
- Ceremony Music
- Ceremony DJ
- Reception DJ
- DJ Entertainment
- Lighting & Uplighting
- Disc Jockey Service
- Emcee & Master of Ceremonies (MC)
DJ Mike Setlock only offers wedding ceremony music and reception dee jaying with uplighting to set the mood. He does not offer karaoke services, deejay at school dances, photo booth rentals, photography, or videography. DJ Mike is your go-to wedding disc jockey.
Driving Directions to Signature Entertainment from Downtown Buffalo
- Head east on Court St toward Lafayette Square
- Court St turns slightly right and becomes Lafayette Square
- Turn right onto Oak St just past Braymiller Market on your right
- Use any lane to merge onto I-190 S via the ramp to I-90/Albany/Erie just past Sahlen Field on right
- Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 1-52 to merge onto I-90 E toward Buffalo Airport/Albany
- Take exit 52A for William St toward Buffalo/Cheektowaga
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto William St
- Use any lane to turn left onto Union Rd just past Trinity Medical Cardiology on your right
- Turn right onto Bennett Rd just past Tony’s Pizza & Pasta on your right
- Turn right onto Como Park Blvd
- Turn right onto Lake Ave just past Green Buffalo Pub on your right
- Turn left onto Sherborne Ave (Destination will be on the left)