Budgets are always a consideration for your wedding. Ultimately, what’s MOST important is the experience for you and your guests, the fun, the energy, the attention to detail. There are always cheap options, but if you’re like most of my couples, you want your guests walking away from your wedding having had the times of their lives. That’s what I can deliver for you!
This guy… Is incredible! He was excited, encouraging, energetic and so very responsive to everything. Everything you need in a DJ. The sound at the ceremony was perfect – something I feel like a lot of weddings struggle having. And the reception… No words. He kept everyone on the dance floor of all ages all night long. It was AMAZING! My husband and I were so pleased.
-Jessica and Mike, Deerfield Country Club, Brockport, NY
My Rochester Wedding DJ Cocktail/Reception Pricing
Wedding couples in the Rochester/Finger Lakes region love that I travel to perform in their area. To have me personally as your wedding DJ, from your cocktail hour through the last dance (up to 5 hours) with spectacular Uplighting included, here are your prices for weddings in the Rochester Metro and Finger Lakes Region:
- $1,895 (May-December Rochester/Finger Lakes Area Weddings)
- $1,795 (January–April Rochester/Finger Lakes Area Weddings)
If you need additional hours, you can add more as needed (for an additional cost). Travel charge is already included in the above pricing.
Getting married in the Buffalo area? Click here for info and pricing
Wow! Mike was an amazing DJ at our Wedding!!! He took the time to not only build an awesome playlist and stick to our music wants. His communication skills were just what we needed. I loved that he made sure my husband and I were happy with how the night was going and had everything we needed. A true professional and I would recommend Mike to anyone who wants an outstanding DJ for their special event.
-Katie and Peter, Wadsworth Wedding Barn, Avon, NY
Here’s all you get with our All-Inclusive Cocktail/Reception Pricing:
- Relaxing Cocktail Music (great background music as guests enjoy conversation)
- Grand Entrance – party lineups and coordination for Introductions
- Full coordination with your Banquet Manager/Staff and Photographer/Videographer to keep everyone on schedule
- Wireless LED Uplighting, so you can match your theme, no matter your venue
- Crisp Wireless microphone provided for all Toasts/Blessings prior to dinner
- Top Notch MC execution of Introductions/Announcements throughout the night
- Timeless Romantic Dinner Music Selections
- Incredible night of Dancing For All Age Groups
- A night you will remember for a lifetime!
My tip to brides and grooms — Hire Mike!! Mike was super responsive leading up to the event and customized our music preferences perfectly. DJ Mike kept the party going and had the dance floor was packed all night long! Highly recommend!!
-Lori and Chris, Casa Larga Vineyards, Fairport, NY