At Signature Entertainment it’s all about YOU and what YOU want for your wedding day! Through the hundreds of weddings I’ve been privileged to host, I know how to make yours great. How? It’s simple. Combine great entertainment, great planning and a great customer experience, and really listen to your wants and needs. My goal is to make your wedding reception the kind people will talk about with a combination of awe and envy.
“We were referred to Signature Entertainment from several friends who had used them at their wedding. They were WONDERFUL. After the wedding, we got a lot of compliments on the DJ and how much fun he made our reception!”
– Megan & Jason, Sean Patrick’s, Amherst, NY
Your fabulous wedding reception won’t happen by chance. It will happen because of a single, precious commodity called professionalism. Weddings are all I do. My focus is on helping couples, like you, plan arrange and enjoy your wedding day. After all, it won’t just be the two of you. You’ll be surrounded by your closest friends and family… and that will be on your dance floor!
“Multiple guests told me how great they thought the music was and I had to agree — we never had a time when there wasn’t almost every guest out on the dance floor.”
– Lindsay & Scott, Asbury Hall, Buffalo, NY
If this sounds like the kind of wedding reception you want, then email me at MikeS@SignatureBuffalo.com, use the short form on this page, or call me directly at 716-684-9800 today!
Why should you have DJ Mike Setlock be your Wedding DJ?
That’s a fair question. I could go on and on about why I think you’d benefit, but I’d rather let my couples, people just like you, tell you their experiences:
– Kaitlyn & Brendan
– Morgan & Aaron
– Susan & Patrick
Brierwood Country Club
Want to hear some fun dance mixes, like the ones I can play at your wedding? Click the link below and get your dancing shoes on!
Wedding DJ Cocktail/Reception Pricing InformationOne question I’m sure you’re thinking is “How much will my wedding DJ cost?” As we both know, choosing the right wedding DJ can make or break your wedding. That’s why so many couples, like you, choose me to pack their dancefloors, and make their guests say it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended. Just listen to these couples:
My Wedding DJ Cocktail/Reception PricingMy 5 hour base price is only $1,395 (May-November weddings), $1,295 (December–April weddings). Additional hours can also be added if needed. An additional travel fee will apply for out of area weddings. If you need Ceremony Music, see the details in the dropdown below. We also have Dramatic Uplighting upgrades available as well to enhance your décor. I only accept 25 weddings per year so I can give full attention to all my clients. I would love for your event to be one of them.
“Mike at Signature Entertainment was amazing!! They were reasonably priced and in my opinion, worth way more than what we paid.” - Leanne & Bill, Westwood Country Club, Amherst, NY
Here’s all you get with our All-Inclusive Cocktail/Reception Pricing:
- Relaxing Cocktail Music (great background music as guests enjoy conversation)
- Grand Entrance - party lineups and coordination for Introductions
- Full coordination with your Banquet Manager/Staff and Photographer/Videographer to keep everyone on schedule
- Crisp Wireless microphone provided for all Toasts/Blessings prior to dinner
- Top Notch MC execution of Introductions/Announcements throughout the night
- Timeless Romantic Dinner Music Selections
- Incredible night of Dancing For All Age Groups
- A night you will remember for a lifetime!
Ceremony SoundAre you having your ceremony at your venue? How can you ensure that all of your guests can hear every word of your vows? With our professional ceremony sound package, we’ll entertain your guests with music while they wait, and then provide discreet, wireless microphones so every word of your love is heard.Wedding Ceremony Hour Pricing only $350
- includes separate speaker/sound setup
- wireless lapel microphone for the officiant
- wireless microphone setup for the readings
- guest arrive music 30 prior to Ceremony start
- music for the Ceremony Entrances/Outro