Budgets are always a consideration for your wedding. Ultimately, what’s most important is the experience for you and your guests, the fun, the energy, the attention to detail. There are always cheap options, but if you’re like most of my couples, you want your guests walking away from your wedding having had the times of their lives. That’s what I can deliver for you!
Mike took the stress out of wedding planning! He pulled off a flawless event and worked hard to make sure that everything went exactly as planned! So professional, fun, talented, and reliable. We got so many compliments from guests about the DJ. Easily worth every penny!
-Hannah and Logan, Athenaeum Hotel, Chautauqua, NY
My Wedding DJ Cocktail/Reception Pricing
To have me personally as your wedding DJ, from your cocktail hour through the last dance (up to 5 hours):
- $1,495 (May-December Buffalo Area Weddings)
- $1,395 (January–April Buffalo Area Weddings)
If you need more hours of coverage, you can add more as needed for an additional charge.
Getting married outside the Buffalo Metro area (Erie and Niagara Counties)? No problem, an additional $150 travel fee will apply for weddings in Chautauqua, Genesee, Wyoming or Cattaraugus counties. Getting married in the Rochester area? Click here for info and pricing
Looking to add dramatic Uplighting to enhance your venue décor and add that little extra flair? Click our Buffalo Uplighting page for more details.
The Best DJ In Western New York!! From the initial phone call to the last song played at the wedding, DJ Mike Setlock was an absolute all-star. His energy and charisma got my family excited and it lead to an all-night party with my guests never leaving the dance floor. You need not look anywhere else for a DJ. Mike Setlock is the only one you should pick!
– Colleen and Matt, Westin Hotel, Buffalo, NY
Here’s all you get with our All-Inclusive Cocktail/Reception Pricing:
- Relaxing Cocktail Music (great background music as guests enjoy conversation)
- Grand Entrance – party lineups and coordination for Introductions
- Full coordination with your Banquet Manager/Staff and Photographer/Videographer to keep everyone on schedule
- Crisp Wireless microphone provided for all Toasts/Blessings prior to dinner
- Top Notch MC execution of Introductions/Announcements throughout the night
- Timeless Romantic Dinner Music Selections
- Incredible night of Dancing For All Age Groups
- A night you will remember for a lifetime!
Having your Ceremony Hour onsite at your venue and require sound? Click our Buffalo Ceremony Page to make your day perfect. You can also e-mail me at MikeS@SignatureBuffalo.com, use the short form on this page, or call me directly at 716-684-9800 today! Ready to book your Buffalo wedding? Click our Check Availability button.