We love price questions! If you’re like most brides we work with, you’re concerned about how much money you have to spend, as you should be. We can help you figure out critical price considerations with these questions:
- Is the company a Full Time Business? If you are dealing with a corporation you are off to a good start.
- Is the company insured? Many venues are now demanding that the company be insured to perform at their sites. Don’t expose yourself to liability by using an uninsured DJ.
- Is the company responsive? If you don’t hear back within 24 hours during the business week, they are not focusing on customer service.
- How many and what kind of events does the company do on an annual basis? Some number over 100 will tell you that they are known and used frequently in the community.
- How many experienced DJs are employed by the company? Remember, experience is not based on how many years you’ve done something. It’s based on how many events you’ve done and the recognition that goes with it.
- Does the company have reliable references? Has your venue or photographer ever heard of and worked with the company? Would they recommend them? Also look for testimonials from past clients. Awards and recognition also make a difference.
- Will the company meet with you prior to signing a contract? You’ve probably met face to face with most of your vendors, why not your DJ?
- Does your company have an office and a staff where they can operate from? Meeting in a coffee shop or burger joint isn’t an office.
- Can You See A Performance? Be suspicious if they won’t let you view a performance. Good DJ’s aren’t hidden.
- Does the company do more than entertainment? This is usually a “red flag”. If you need a photographer, hire a photographer. If you need a DJ hire a DJ. Remember the saying… “Jack of All Trades; Master of None”. You may think the combined price is great but remember…. it’s all about quality.
- Do They Provide a Contract? Spoken words and agreements are great but not binding.
- Does the company accept credit cards as a form of payment? Another good indication that you are dealing with a real company. Individuals usually don’t, because it costs them money for every transaction.
These questions should help you find the right DJ company for your event.
Here’s the bottom line: You’re looking for a wildly entertaining event that gets your guests out onto the dance floor. Right?
You’re looking for peace of mind. Right?
And you’re looking for a DJ entertainment company you like and trust. Right?
Doesn’t that pretty much sum up what you want to get for your money? Then consider Signature Entertainment. That’s what you get from us. Our price isn’t the highest in town. It’s not the lowest. You’ll quickly discover that it is very competitive with the area’s most reputable companies.
Remember, no price is a good price if you don’t like the quality of the service. With Signature, you’ll like the price and love the service. E-mail us now to learn more. Or call us at (716) 684-9800.